27 July 2008

Video Killed the Radio Star

I'm sitting here reviewing Conor Oberst's new solo CD (and from what I've heard, it's very promising) eagerly awaiting 10:00pm. Why 10:00pm? Do I have something fun and exciting to do? Never.

Just kidding, I occasionally have fun and exciting things to do, but not tonight.

Tonight at 10:00pm I'm going to be watching the news. KTAL Channel 6 (aka the local news station on NBC) to be precise. Today a man named Jeremy from KTAL came and filmed Tyler, Zakk and I around the station and got a bit of my show "The Sound and the Fury." There will be a little spot about it on the news and I think everyone is excited. Check out the write up about KSCL on KTAL's website here!

That's it for now. Stay tuned kiddos for some major shifts at KSCL soon. Everyone's hoping that these changes will be very good for the station; however, they'll come at a cost. Don't worry though! Everyone is alive and well. All I can say is that Jon better be watching out for Cazes and his car.

No comments: