20 October 2008

New news director and New Podcast


Hello everyone well we have been busy here this semester getting new interviews from interesting people on campus and around the Shreveport area. i also wanted to say howdy to everyone since I am new to the staff. my name is Casey Mc Beath I am a senior here at centenary hopefully graduating sometime with a communications degree. I love tinkering around here at KSCL and am hoping my passion for radio and the station can translate into great interviews and great things here for KSCL. as the news director i am in charge of putting news on the site that is read over the air by the DJ's if you know of something going on in the Shreveport area shoot me an e-mail at KSCLnews@gmail.com and i will get it on the air.
till next time
Casey

No comments: