04 July 2007

"Let's hear some TEETH!"

"That's what I like to hear," replied guitarist/rhythm-man Aaron. After great performances by local Jaguar Shark and ever-changing Ghost Town Flood, the Philly group The Teeth went on to quite a [returning] crowd. There were tons of people dancing halfway through the high-pitched, fast-paced performance. I think I lost control of my own feet somewhere in the middle of "I Love You." It was a really amazing show and everyone was covered in sweat from all the musical chaos.

A BIG THANKS to the Body Electric Tattoo parlor for sponsoring this show. There aren't many all-age shows in this town. We're really happy someone cares.

-jon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).